Sunday, September 30, 2007

Amazing, isn't it?


From the past few times I'd been in church, I saw many changes. Some people who used to be in church every Sat and Sun are not there anymore. Not sure where they disappeared to. And some people who wouldn't do something wrong last time are doing the wrong thing now. And all these people, most of them are my friends.

Fact is, people change. Some change for the better, and some worse off than before. But I have decided to still love them and befriend them, regardless of what happened. I'm not going to CONDEMN them or tell them that they are wrong. They are mature enough to know what is right and what is not. And I am learning from God. And I go through changes too, myself. I just hope that my friends would still be able to accept me and befriend me, when things about me changes.



3 things remain unchanged about God:

1. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

2. He loves me and you as much as He had loved you and me before, and He will continue to love us, REGARDLESS of the changes we go through individually. This is the part of God that I am learning from. Isn't it amazing, that when we are going through shit in our lives, dropped so low, did so many mistakes and sins, hate ourselves, hate the things around us, become discontented and dissatisfied with many things, become worse, bad, whatever you name it, YET He still loves us ALL THE SAME??? Not a bit less!!!

3. His Word and promises.



Ok, gotta go back now (from office). Need to go run, hopefully can run under 18 mins for the 2-mile, and then rush home to finish off my monthly report due tomorrow. HECTIC huh? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home